Professional Structural Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Company - Management FIRST
Management FIRST - Our client, a leading Real Estate Company, is recruiting a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Structural engineers are responsible for overseeing the construction of new buildings and the maintenance of existing structures. They ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and to code.
- Structural engineers may also be involved in planning future projects or developing new building standards. This might include everything from determining which materials should be used to designing new equipment or technology to make the process more efficient.
- Maintaining an inventory of equipment such as fire suppression systems, alarm systems, plumbing, electrical wiring, and ventilation systems.
- Ensuring that building codes and regulations are followed by contractors throughout the construction process
- Supervising contractors to ensure that they are performing their duties in accordance with building codes and regulations.
- Coordinating with architects and engineers to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Performing inspections and maintenance of mechanical systems such as boilers and air conditioning units
- Inspecting fire safety equipment and maintaining records of inspection results.
- Preparing reports on building conditions and recommending repairs and renovations as needed.
- Monitoring energy usage and implementing energy conservation measures such as installing energy efficient lighting and furnaces.
- Installing and maintaining security systems such as cameras and access control devices.
- B.Sc / MA in Civil Engineering.
- 7 - 10 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering in a fast growing company.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar will be a added advantage.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Relevant years of practical experience.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer.
N180,000 - N250,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed