Latest vacancy for Drilling And Wells Mobilisation Supervisor at a multinational Oil and Gas company
RIVERS , PORT HARCOURT ,
Oil and Gas
MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: DRILLING AND WELLS MOBILISATION SUPERVISOR
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials for operations are available on time, in proper working condition, and have passed the necessary Premobilization requirements (Certifications/paperwork, etc)
- Ensure that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials equipment within the perimeter of the Nigerian affiliate are properly inspected and prepared for mobilization to operational sites in line with predefined guidelines and checklists
- Ensures proper coordination of materials/resources with other departments (Technical Logistics, Procurement, etc.).
Co-ordination / Organisation
- Provide reports regularly (daily/weekly) on HSE and Operational activities to the head of materials & QA/QC
- Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, TechLog, relevant entities, and Contractors to ensure optimization of Management, Inspection, QA/QC, and well equipment preparation.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents, and provides constructive feedback.
- Maintain good communication with all entities at company logistics bases (Onne, OML58, New Pipe yard) and contractor/ 3rd Party Sites to ensure smooth management of equipment and materials.
- Maintain synergy with the QAQC team (supervisors and support staff) to complement the Inspection, Validation, issuance, and receipt of company and contractor/3rd party equipment / Materials
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions and associated equipment i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity, and Fluids.
- Has Good knowledge of Equipment Certifications, Lifting standards, Transportation standards, and Maintenance standards/schedules applicable to the Oil & Gas +Maritime and Transportation industry
- Has good knowledge and experience in QA/QC and Inspection technologies, and techniques (MPI, DPT, UST, EC, etc.)
- Understand the application of various inspection standards & codes (API, ASTM, ASNT, etc) in defining rejection criteria after inspection.
- Prepare and implement equipment/materials mobilization plan (Guidelines/ checklists) and procedures in line with company and industry standards for premobilization of Equipment and Materials at the Company and 3rd party location prior to issuance for operations and during receiving inspection after operations.
- Follows up on Preparation and Loadout of equipment & materials stored at the site for Drilling, Completion, and Intervention operations
- Participate in the Company sharing of professional experience through REX
- Assist with Incident Investigation and Troubleshooting at the company and 3rd Party sites for equipment designated for operations prior to issuance and after operations.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- B.Sc degree or equivalent in Chemical, Petroleum, or related Engineering (an M.Sc. degree in Safety Engineering or similar is a plus.
- Typically, 10 years of oil and gas industry professional experience of which at least 5 years in an equivalent position as a Safety & Loss Prevention Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Loss Prevention standards and procedures and major hazard legislation.
- Good knowledge of risk assessment techniques and management (HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN, QRA) and other reviews.
- Autonomous with investigation/observation skills, effective communication, and organizational capability
JOB LOCATION (CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT)
- Service based at Port Harcourt: Visits to logistics and material bases at Onne (Obite / Obagi) and contractor/3rd party sites to Mobilise and validate the state of readiness of material/equipment issued and transported to operational locations.
- Diversified scope of Equipment and Materials covering Drilling, Completion, Fluids, Intervention, and integrity activities across Floater and Non-floater operations (Onshore, Classic Offshore, and Deep Offshore).
- Work Regime: Rotation / Resident; 11 hours per day, 7 days per week, 14 days rotation.
- Diversified and transverse activity with Drilling & Wells internal operational entities.
- Manages and interfaces with multiple contractors and 3rd parties while mobilizing equipment representing a culturally and professionally transverse pop
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed