Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Archive Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Appraisal and research of records and documents to determine their importance and potential value.
- Preserves and catalogues contract agreements and records for easy retrieval.
- Assist staff interested in accessing the Archives.
- Audit and conduct quality assurance of collections, including preservation, conservation, retention and storage best practices.
- Ensure proper disposal of inactive records that have exceeded the retention period according to the file plan.
- Maintain and update archival database.
- Answering Enquiries.
- Negotiate the acquisition of new records that should be archived.
- Maintain and manage stationeries and materials.
- Collection and storage of tender bids from various Vendors.
- Provides support to tender board administration.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5-10 years Experience in Engineering
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Required Travel: Not Required
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2020.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed