General Manager at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Projected)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) / World Bank towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
- The project development objective is to increase access for poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro-projects in the Community Development Plans (COPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (COD) approach.
- Exercise the powers and functions of the State Agency
- Be in-charge of the general administration of the CSDP
- Manage SA personnel
- Be the accounting officer of the SA
- Gives approval for proposal of COPs recommended by the SA management committee
- Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work program of the SA as approved by BOD
- Represent the SA in all its dealings with third parties at the level of the management
- Conduct dialogue with donors and those capable of providing complimentary technical and administrative skills and financial resources
- Delegate his authority to the staff of the Agency to the extent necessary for the efficient performance of the activities of CDP
- Perform such other duties as may be required for the effective functioning of the SA
- Ensure regular reporting and adherence to the SA reporting relationship with the Project Financial Management Unit (PFMU) of the State.
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed