Operation Manager at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Projected)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
The Operation manager shall be in-charge of:
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the operations department.
- Supervising the process of applications seeking SA founding and technical/management support.
- Ensuring conduct of desk and field appraisals and forward report to the Project Manager Committee for review based on set criteria,
- Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of CDPs and Micro-project by CPMCs,
- Ensuring the maintenance of record on all CDPs and Micro projects on a continuous basis and passing on such information to the M&E department,
- Ensure that requisite assistant is rendered to committees as required.
- Liaising with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to committees.
- Consolidates annual work plans and budget of the department.
- Provide quarterly and annual projects for CDP and Micro project implementation.
- A university degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Sciences, Project Management and any other relevant degree, with at least twelve years post qualifications experience. Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed