Finance and Administration Manager at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Project)
Banking and Finance
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and the Administration Manager shall be charge with the responsibility for:
- Ensuring efficient running of the office and the maintenance of all office facilities.
- Processing and paying all bills, Salaries (etc) pertaining to the smooth running of the SA.
- Maintaining Schedules of personnel, welfare and other personal functions.
- Ensuring the proper recording and financial transactions of the agency.
- Generating adequate, reliable and timely financial report for the GM and other department.
- Preparing annual budget and work plan for the SA.
- Processing and Managing all fund disbursement as well as ensuring proper documentation to facilitate the release of funds from funding agencies to committees:
- Liaising with Banks, Tax Authorities and other regulatory agencies on behalf of the SA.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly report on financial progress of Micro projects and CDPs.
- Preparing quarterly Financial Management Report (FMRs)
- Assisting the GM in the day to day running of the SA.
- Reviewing financial transactions of committees inline with General Guidelines issued by the SA, FPSU and Funding Agencies, and making report to the GM, and,
- Offering training and capacity building in the area of financial management, record keeping, and other related matters to the community.
- A University degree or Membership professional association such as ACA, ACCA or their equivalents or higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finances with at least 12 years Post qualification experience
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed