Apply as a Client Officer (Sango-Ota) at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Banking and Finance
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Officer
Location: Sango-Ota, Oyo
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 60% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
Essential Knowledge / Skills
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any business related or commercial discipline (Preferably Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance and Insurance)
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a must
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed