Senior Electrical Engineer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
RIVERS , PORT HARCOURT ,
Oil and Gas
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Reference ID: R131825
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Business Unit: Projects
What's the Role?
- The Senior Electrical Engineer is required to support the delivery of all Electrical work scope at all phases in the ‘DOMGAS FYIP and Terminal Project’ (DFTP).
- This role will be the Technical Authority responsible for the Front-End Engineering, Detailed Engineering design, Construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning aspects of the Electrical scope of all DFT Projects.
What we need from you
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Login And Apply