Emergency Response Administration / Logistics Officer at SOS Children's Villages Nigeria
SOS Children's Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) is one of 136 Member Associations working under the umbrella of SOS Children’s Villages International, an international non-governmental social development organization. We have been active in Nigeria since 1973, with footprints across the country in: Isolo (Lagos State), Owu-Ijebu (Ogun State), Jos (Plateau State) Ibadan (Oyo State), Kaduna (Kaduna State) and Gwagwalada, (Federal Capital Territory).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Emergency Response Administration / Logistics Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Role of the Emergency Response Administration/Logistics Officer is to provide the location office with quality facility management; including liaising with heads of units/departments and staff to identify their facilities related requirements, propose and manage cost-effective solutions; supporting the work of the Administration & Logistics Unit in service monitoring and supplier management, ensuring that the required standards are maintained, providing administrative support to enable departments to function effectively and efficiently.
- Facility Service Monitoring and follow up to ensure compliance with standards
- Supervising the use of the Borno State Office Vehicles and assets
- Location Office and Store Management
- Admin & Logistics Filing System and support
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years proven administrative experience
- Proven ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Experience and regular use of Microsoft Office applications and internet
- Experience in handling sensitive information
- Proficient in English: verbal, written and presentation.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In accordance with the organization’s Child Protection Policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed