SOS Children's Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) is one of 136 Member Associations working under the umbrella of SOS Children’s Villages International, an international non-governmental social development organization. We have been active in Nigeria since 1973, with footprints across the country in: Isolo (Lagos State), Owu-Ijebu (Ogun State), Jos (Plateau State) Ibadan (Oyo State), Kaduna (Kaduna State) and Gwagwalada, (Federal Capital Territory).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Office Accountant
- Under the general supervision of the Finance & Controlling Advisor following the SOS-CVN financial and accounting policies and procedures, the National Office Accountant is responsible for the income, expenditures and property of the National Office, all the Program Locations are well and are accounted for and for the keeping of proper and updated accounts of all financial and property transactions of the project.
- In cooperation with the Finance & Controlling Advisor of SOS-CVN organizes the accounting of the project as per established guidelines.
- Acquaints himself/herself with the financial and accounting policies and procedures of SOS-CVN.
- Together with the Finance & Controlling Advisor and officials of functional units, Review budget proposals of the Program locations National Office before, during and after submission to NO delegated Officials assigned for checking proposal for recommendation.
- Reviewing, analyzing, adjusting and recording of all PLs financial transactions
- Reconciling of clearing accounts under Centralized Accounting system in order to produce reliable and qualitative Financial Reports, which is needed for internal and external users and responsible.
- A post-graduate financial qualification,
- Over 5 years’ experience
- Experience in supporting multi locations/countries
- A passion for capacity building
- She/he has been in managerial position for at least 3 years
- Experienced in providing leadership direction in auditing and other risk mitigation initiatives
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed