Senior Java Developer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
IT and Telecoms
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Information Technology industry to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interface.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design and develop user interface to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating. alternatives, technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in software development and depth knowledge of Java.
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails;
- Good knowledge of relational database (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM framework.
- Good knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum process language is a plus.
- Good communication skill both oral and written.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Login And Apply