Job at XNet Security Technologies Limited
XNet Security Technologies Limited specialises in the design and implementation of turnkey supply chain management and security solutions using Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Radio Frequency (RF) and GSM technology with the objective of safeguarding people and their assets, enhancing efficiency in operations and service delivery and also providing greater real-time visibility of company staff operations and asset utilization.
XNet Security Technologies Limited is both the leader and pioneer in nationwide vehicle tracking and stolen vehicle recovery solutions, thus in a rapidly changing world we are continually bringing new tracking solutions to the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Electrical Engineer (Power & Infrastructure Systems)
Job Location: Lagos
- Install and maintain all electrical/electronic equipment and other infrastructure systems
- Rectify all faults relating to power and other electrical installations & equipment
- Ensure 24/7 power supply to operations and systems
- Make decisions that may have significant impact on cost, schedule and technical performance
- Keep all equipment operational and call for external repair service when necessary
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, equipment and applications and make recommendation based on experience with electrical power systems and materials
- Liaise with third party suppliers and technicians to handle all purchases and servicing
- Coordinate all repairs/maintenance work on generators, Air conditioning systems, and power installations
- Keep accurate documentation of all repairs, products and services
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related technical field
- Experience working with electrical power systems and installations.
- Electrical/Electronics systems design, troubleshooting and project management.
- Experience working with Generators, Inverters, DC power supplies, ACs and other industrial power appliances
- Ability to synthesize and analyze technical data.
- Attention to details, emphasizing excellence, innovation and discipline.
- Team player with great ability to work under intense pressure.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to drive is a MUST (valid driving license required).
- Knowledge of industrial instrumentation and maintenance (including CCTVs and other security gadgets/systems) will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their up-to-date CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title (position) as subject of their e-mails. You are also advised to save your resumes in your real name(s).
Note: All applications MUST be accompanied by a covering email outlining their interests in the position and what they have done to develop those interests. Failure to do this will immediately DISQUALIFY your application.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed