Capital Express Assurance Limited
₦100,000 - 150,000
YOLA , UYO , MAIDUGURI , ENUGU , ABAKALIKI , OWERRI , LAGOS , PORT HARCOURT , KADUNA , KANO , BENIN , ABA , GOMBE , ONITSHA , MAKURDI , ILORIN , IBADAN , EKITI , ABEOKUTA , OSHOGBO , AKURE , NNEWI ,
We are one of the fastest growing Life Assurance Companies in Nigeria, with Head Office in Lagos, widely spread branch network and subsidiaries within and outside the country.
As part of our growth strategy and to further strengthen our hold in the market, our company is in need of self motivated and creative individuals with strong entrepreneurial skills, coupled with exceptional leadership to fill the under listed positions:
- TEAM LEADS
- Maintain at all times the minimum number of Financial Analysts for his/her Agency as specified by the company from time to time.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of his/her agency.
- Ensure that the production and profitability budget of his/her agency are achieved.
- Ensure continuous recruitment and training of Financial Analysts to meet the company standard requirements
- Sell the company products to meet personal targets
- Mentor and support the field force in closing business and general sale activities
- Prepare agreed daily, weekly, monthly and yearly production/activity reports and submit same to the Branch Manager or Coordinator.
- Ensure premium collections and prompt payments of premiums (deposits and renewals) within 24 hours and delivery of all necessary documents including policy documents and correspondences to clients.
- Create new markets and maintain existing ones.
- Assist in closing-up sales and arrange required medical examinations for clients.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- A candidate for this position must, in addition to the key deliverables
stated above, possess the following:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in sales, preferably in life insurance sales;
- He must be familiar with the local language in the territory where he’s going to be based as Team Lead
- He must have adequate knowledge of life insurance products and other financial related products;
- He must be a great team player;
- He must have good sales records (e.g. persistency);
- He must be a good communicator;
- He must be aggressive and target-oriented;
- He must have good leadership skills, be able to train, counsel, and motivate.
- He must be computer literate
- He must hold a university degree or its equivalent.
Method Of Application
All Applicants should forward written applications & CVs to
indicating location and position of choice clearly on top right hand corner of CV. Alternatively, completed application and CV could be hand delivered to the Customer Care Officer/Admin Officer in each of the under listed branches closer to you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (By e-mail & phone call).
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed