ob Title: Copilot - S76 C++, S76D, AW139, AW189, S92
Ref No: R-0000975
- Directly responsible for all operations pertaining to the safe efficient conduct of the flight from initial dispatch until termination of the flight.
- Participate in Safety Management System (SMS) activities to include supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
- Ensure cleanliness of company equipment such as aircraft, vehicles, offices, and living quarters. Submit accurate and complete expense reports.
- Maintain a professional, helpful, and congenial customer relation.
- A current FAA/EASA/ICAO license
- Total Time – 1000 hours minimum
- Total Helicopters – 500 hours minimum
- Total Multi – 500 hours minimum
- Offshore – 100 hours minimum
- At least one year offshore experience
- Class 1 medical.
TRI/TRE rating on any of the types will be an advantage
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Sets the stage for continuous improvement, adopting best practices and influencing organizational standards.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed