Administrative Officer at Civil Society for Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network)
Civil Society for Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TB Network) a leading Civil Society Organization (CSO) in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the post of :
POSITION : Administrative Officer - TB Grant
- B.Sc, HND in Business Admin, Social Sciences
- 3 years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages.
- Ensures project receives value for money for all procurements at all times.
- Inspect all project equipment (a/c, water dispenser) for fault identification and call technicians to repair the faults.
- Ensure proper filling and storage of all administrative, personnel and project documents including project reports, MOUs, grant agreements etc.
- Reviews all vehicle job requests to ensure approved regulations on procurement and related due processes that guide efficient use of resources including fuel and maintenance/repair costs are followed.
- Provide support to projects and office management for smooth operations on a daily basis.
- Provide administrative and logistic support during trainings and meetings on the TB project
- Maintain and update office Asset Register and manage office Imprest account.
- Process memos for procurement of office items (stationeries, furniture, toiletries, tea items, etc), maintenance of office equipment, prepare memos/letters on general administrative issues.
- Coordinate and provide logistic supports at meetings, workshops and conferences
- Compile staff database
- Liaise with the Project Officers in coordinating meetings, workshops, seminars, travel arrangements and/or events including booking of venues, secretarial support, report/minutes writing etc.
- Reminds all project staff to switch off all electrical equipment’s before leaving the office daily.
- Complete and submit following reports to Admin Manager on vehicle fuel, repairs and services, monthly stationery/stock report etc.
- Supervise and coach/mentor support staff - Transport Officers and Office Assistants.
- Conduct orientation sessions for new staff.
- Supervise the general cleanliness of the entire office and ensure good/ conducive operating environment.
- Carry out daily inspections of project vehicles (cleanliness, accessories, vehicle papers etc.) and submit report to admin manager.
- Reviews vehicle log book daily and ensures all sections are properly completed.
- Monitor daily movement of transport officers and assignments completed and report erring transport officers for disciplinary actions to Program Manager.
- Carry out daily inspections of project office, rest rooms, office premises and tables/ equipment; take action to ensure proper cleaning and report findings to admin manager.
- Ensures proper management and maintenance of assets including office building, vehicles, equipment, a/c, lights, IT equipment/computer networks, furniture/fittings, paintings and other office premises items.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of Post applied for in the subject