Our client represents the world s premier professional and consumer technology brand in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have an opening for a Corporate Sales Executive (B2B) to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Reports to: The Country Manager, Nigeria
About The Role:
This is a solution selling role. This is a B2B sales role and successful candidate will sell to Educational Institutions, Corporate Bodies, Organizations and MNOs. The person who will do this job should be a go getter, someone who will look under every stone for the deal out there to be sealed. A real connector and hunter who is determined to make it happen.
What you will do:
- This is a strong solution selling role
- Bring excitement to an otherwise sluggish sector of the market
- Be the Apple expert
- Develop a short term and long term pipeline
- Put your ear to the ground and you will find out about and be able to secure every deal
- We all know a corporate company can take time to decide on whether to buy or not, but because the client can offer so much more than just a price, the deal will always come your way.
- Explore business development opportunities by networking with the best of the Nigerian business world
What You Must Be:
- You MUST reside in Abuja, Nigeria
- You MUST have some experience in the solution selling methodology
- You MUST have experience making presentations to C-Level (CEO, CIO, CMO, CFO, CHRO e.t.c) people
- You don t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented; your calendar can be crammed, but it is organized, totally manageable and you do not miss a beat.
- A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
- A jack of many trades; from business development and operations to client support, and you are excited to flex each of these muscles
- Fired up about Apple; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Apple, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the corporate show and we need to trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.
- You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
Preferred Background (What we want to see on your CV)
- Proven track record of solution selling at an executive/decision making level
- Minimal of 3 years of selling to Educational Institutions, Corporate Bodies, Local, International or Multinational Organizations (MNOs)
- Experience creating, executing, and tracking a sales plan.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships.
- Degree in business, finance or sales/marketing (MBA is a-plus).
NOTE: YOUR CV MUST BE VERY DETAILED WITH RELEVANT STATISTICS and ACHIEVEMENTS. Sales is a numbers game after all.
WHAT WE DO NOT WANT
- B2C OR C2C sales experience is NOT welcome.
- Experience selling to retailers is NOT welcome.
- Wanting relocation is not allowed (except at your own cost)
PS: Annual Gross Remuneration for this role is between 1.8 Million – 3.75 Million Naira subject to evaluation of value and experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE ABOVE.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed