• Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
• Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
• Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners
• Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
• Minimum of OND/HND/B.sc in Business Administration and any other related field.
• 1 year experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant.
• Knowledge of Ms Word and Ms Exel.
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manners.
• Enhanced work ethic.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed
to join our bbm channel for more latest updates!
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We're in no way affiliated
to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish. Note : Do not pay any fees to Employers for recruitment. To report and to view a list of fake recruiters in Nigeria, .