Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO
Capital Express Assurance Limited
₦150,000 - 300,000
The Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO role is a highly collaborative, confidential support position that organizes, conducts and facilitates the activities of the MD/CEO and the goals of the office and organization. This fast-paced role has a wide-variety of tasks that require agility, creativity, passion and energy to support a dynamic, rapidly changing environment while maintaining a high level of focus on quality and professionalism. This person will be the primary point of contact for coordination of internal and external meetings, collecting and summarizing reporting information, coordinating logistics, calendars and travel.
- General project management support and coordination. Includes, but not limited to maintaining/updating action plans, timelines, interfacing and follow-up with project team members, and scheduling meetings
- Create & route verbal and written correspondence with discretion and timeliness
- Produce and edit PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Memos and Word Documents
- Manage calendars, meetings, travel, expenses, event planning and communications across several time zones and internationally. Proactively identify schedule conflicts and resolve to avoid issues.
- Implement systems to file, organize, archive of information and contacts to manage day-to-day activities and meetings
- For meetings, prepare materials, reminders, distribution and collection of information, room and technology/call set-up.
- Support, prepare and organize internal communications
- Support activities associated with advisory board and external board commitments, including participating as required.
- Partner and facilitate communication and relationships with key stakeholders, teams and employees on behalf of MD/CEO
- Must be tech savvy to help with technology (cell phone, laptops, tablet, etc.)
- Maintain relationships and correspondence with external contacts
- Must maintain confidentiality with relation to information, data, people and scheduling; all with exceptional discretion and integrity.
- Flexibility to work overtime during busy periods, specific quarterly, end of year events and board meetings
- Role may require being on call for unplanned support
- 5+ year of Personal Assistant experience required
- The ideal candidate must have experience providing excellent attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of others and exceptional written and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, organize, advise, and be confidential
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to improve efficiencies, processes, and communications
- Demonstrated ability of managing scope of authority, project management and coordination
- Experience with global organizations preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly proficient in use of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Internet and Technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with employees at all levels of the organization and foster a collaborative, positive team environment
- Must be able to use sound judgment and know what needs to be escalated
- High level of diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion to handle delicate information professionally
- Polished & professional demeanor and communication style, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and able to work on projects alone or in a group setting
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; be flexible, patient, resilient and open-minded
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high pressure situations
- Mental quickness with efficiency, excellent time-management and extraordinary attention to detail
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow-up and solve issues
- Comfortable clarifying commitments and creating accountability, both vertically and horizontally within the organization, particularly with delegated tasks and initiatives
- Energetic commitment to managing all facets of day-to-day executive activities
- Ability to understand business objectives to contribute to prioritization of activities, recognizing what is urgent and important versus what should be delegated or eliminated
Must be comfortable with constructive debate, openly discussing and resolving issues quickly and objectively to achieve the best solution possible
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed