IT Support Officer at Stresert Services Limited
IT and Telecoms
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a manufacturing organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Ensure a conducive operating environment (hardware, software, printer, power equipment).
- Carry out day to day user support on computers (peripheral and power equipment).
- Ensure user anti-virus is up-to-date; Replace computer parts as required.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IS equipment and compliance with maintenance schedules and data integrity.
- Conduct routine back up and restored of user data arising from equipment failure.
- Perform data processing and other operations under taken by IS on behalf of customers.
- Monitor users to ensure compliance with IS policies and procedures.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Other similar task assigned by line manager.
- First Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant course.
- 2-3 years' experience.
- Not more than 3 years related work experience.
Net monthly salary is N64, 000/m and other regulatory monthly remittances.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using 'MBIT' as the subject of application.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed