Job Vacancy for a Store Officer in a Leading Electronics Retail Company
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading Electronics retail company with high brand electronic products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- The store officer is responsible for communicating customer inventory needs to the back-end supervisor.
- He/She ensures that retail products are stocked, store displays are appealing and provide satisfactory customer service.
- He/She also responds to customer inquiries, orders and complaints.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial store reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with customers
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities;
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
- Physical ability
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in retail outlets
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Login And Apply