Solar Dryer Consultant at SOSAI Renewable Energies Company
SOSAI Renewable Energies Company - We provide affordable, reliable and efficient technologies such as water filters, Solar home lighting systems, improved cook stoves and other RE products to the people who hitherto viewed these products from a distance as un affordable especially the people at the Bottom of The Pyramid (BOP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Dryer Consultant
- The Solar Dryer Consultant role is at the supervisory level and responsible for hassle-free solar dryer management for Sosai.
- The consultant acts as a nerve center and coordinates with various teams - both internal and external.
- He is also responsible for transforming the good electrical and civil design on paper - into the actual field.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the management and complete execution of a solar dryer plant or hub. They need to coordinate with various teams within the company such as procurement, electrical contractors, civil contractors and vendors
- Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer, Site Visits, Site feasibility & Solar drying Systems Design and complete execution.
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Designing of arrangements of the solar panels and other various supported Electrical equipment & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing.
- Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, site inspections, proving the guaranteed, prepared a generalized checklist for review of all standard, and an end to end execution of solar dryer projects and Service Support.
- Designing the simulations must have expertise in software like STAAD-PRO, Solid works, etc. and similar simulators and expertise in AutoCAD and related designing tools.
- Having knowledge of IS & specifications needed for the designing and execution of solar dryer projects.
- Having knowledge of PV SYST or similar software and should have good knowledge for conducting all essential tests required in the entire solar dryer Project Execution.
- Maintaining files and documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists.
- To provide with up-to-date weekly/fortnightly status report.
- Travel to project sites as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
- Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed