Customer Service Representative at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous Information Technology (IT) company working assiduously to transform lives by creating platforms that make people work smarter and make life better. Our solutions ranging from Biometric enabled solutions, End-to-End Examination Processing, e-Agriculture, Pension Management System (e-Pension), e-Curriculum, Smartschool, Cloud-based IT solutions and Services amongst others have positively impacted millions of lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in Educational opportunities & seminars.
- Accomplishes Customer Service and Organization missions by completing related results as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers.
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them.
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates.
- 2+ years of experience required.
Other Important Skills Required:
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking, Ability to use Statistical techniques for Process improvement.
- Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited has designed flexible benefits package that suit it’s staff.
- Salary Range: N85,000 – N110,000 per month plus incentives.
- 4% pension scheme.
- Also includes bonuses.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV/Resume to the "HR" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- CVs should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed