Accounting Coordinator at Andela Nigeria
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the accounting leadership in monthly close process by preparing month end schedules
- Perform quarterly fixed assets verification and reconciliation
- Ensure filing of monthly statutory returns
- Ensure timely and accurate payment to vendors and perform accounts payable reconciliation.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the accounting team.
- Very good understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work in a team.
- Resilient and ability to think out of the box.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology.
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed