Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service Representative (Online & Offline)
Locations: Lagos (Lekki and Yaba)
The key responsibility of a customer service personnel is to ensure an overall exceptional service experience is delivered to a customer at all times and also to provide customers with service information and resolve product & service issues. The customer service rep’s responsibilities are but is not limited to:
- Set up customer accounts by detailing account information and ensuring that customer details are up to date
- Ensure that customers are sent messages and/or gifts on their special days (birthdays, wedding etc.)
- Resolves product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ensures customers are notified about new products as well as informing customer about deals and promotions
- Ensure that the store ambience is comfortable and conducive to ensure a satisfying shopping experience.
- Assist at the store front with sales
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports (Monthly) by collecting and analyzing customer information to keep the business well informed on customers’ needs
- Manage all incoming and outgoing calls
- Generate sales leads for the business
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with clients (online and offline)
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies as set out by the business
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients (online and offline)
- Act as the company’s spokesperson at all times
- Suggest solutions when a product is faulty
- Handle product returns from customers (online and offline)
- Manage all social media handles by engaging with customers and processing orders in a timely manner
- Minimum certification: Ordinary National Diploma Holder (OND)
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be social media savvy
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management Multitasking
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching and grabbing of products when necessary.
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts if need be.
N40,000 - N50,000/month.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed