Position: Manager, Quality Monitoring and Knowledge Management
1. He/she is responsible for planning, coordinating, and developing a knowledge base platform and system applications for use by internal resources as well as customers. He/she has to put in place, maintain and enhance the tools and processes to help the internal users cutting their administrative time and automating the business processes.
2. Ensure a detailed CRM strategy.
3. This position is responsible for the periodical review of Quality Assurance policies and Procedures.
4. He/she will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development and deployment of CRM software critical to business operations.
Director, Customer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and structure the Knowledge Base in such a way that information is easy to find and is presented to the end user in a logical format.
- Use industry best practices to lead design and development of knowledge base structure and user interface for customer-facing, self-help, and online knowledge base.
- Gather and organize input and information and facilitate communication and interaction with appropriate subject matter experts from various technology groups to obtain and refine content for the knowledge base.
- Conduct scheduled on the job training in the area of quality control and product knowledge.
- Create quality control standards.
- Create robust knowledge base of trends and innovations in the area of quality Control management, general applications and quality assurance information systems management.
- Coordinate day to day performance and quality monitoring activities
- Co-ordinate Calibration sessions between the QA and frontline Staff
- Facilitate a continuous improvement program of value destroying attributes based on the results from the different VOC programs and initiatives
- Implement and manage cost effective e-learning solution process for the development of the frontline agents to address identified skill gaps
- Ensure that the frontline teams are tested on the knowledge of all Konga products
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and Experience in ERP, CRM and Sharepoint
- Proficient presentation skills to effectively present information to an audience of varying responsibility within the company
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years specialized experience required; customer service, customer experience Supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering/scrutinizing data to identify issues,
- opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Knowledge of the ISO Standards
- Knowledge of COPC standards or any applicable Best in class standard
- Intermediate knowledge of social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer Service Certification (desired)
How to Apply
Interestd and suitably qualified candidates should click on job title to apply online.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed