EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development.
• Check raw ingredients for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality, and nutritional value.
• Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
• Evaluate food processing and storage operations and assist in the development of quality assurance programs for such operations.
• Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
• Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
• Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
• Conduct quality control tests.
• Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
• Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
• Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
• Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
• Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods
How to Apply:
Interested and suiitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.