Daniels Nigeria Limited, a prominent player in Shipping, Construction, Oil and Gas sector for both Government and private Institutions. We are currently seeking to employ self-motivated candidate to fill the position of:
Position: Project Coordinator
Summary of Position
- The Project coordinator is responsible for the timely implementation of the activities in the project, maintaining a cohesive and efficient action team of partners and staff, and measuring the impact of the results of the project
The Project Manager’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain responsible media coverage of program events and issues related to organizational mission and the project’s objectives
- Develop and maintain proactive, positive and professional relationships with government offices and officials at federal, state and local level, other NGOS, donors, clients, politicians, key government officials and civil society groups
- o Identify local partners and target communities, and seek their input through individual meetings and planning sessions
- Assist in the design and delivery of training and other support activities.
- Support the organization and facilitation of events (dialogue meetings, workshops, training and seminars) with participation of civil society network, project partner and the team
- Organizational Development and Implementation
- Manage an action team for implementation of the project, including partners, consultants and staff for the effective implementation of the project
- Manage the administrative and financial systems for the execution of the project
- Ensure the work planning with the action team, implementation and reporting of the activities in respect of the project
- Work with the Management to assess and implement the appropriate strategy for the roll out of the project
- Support and contribute to research undertaken by the Foundation and/project partner/survey companies.
- Undertake multiple projects per time
- As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties.
- Strong communications skills, with proven expertise in writing cogent and convincing policy and program documents
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good strategic planning, goal-setting and prioritization skills.
- Ability to leverage information technology, executive information systems, management techniques and tools for optimal office performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience managing and/or development projects for an international NGO or multilateral institution.
- At least one (1) years of experience managing a full-time staff of 10 or more.
- At least two (2) years of experience working with governments, donors and civil society organizations at the international and field levels.
- Demonstrated budgeting, proposal writing, and grants management skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed