State Logistics Officers Recruitment at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
₦150,000 - 300,000
BENUE , BORNO , DELTA , IMO , LAGOS ,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) a Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
POSITION : State Logistics Officer
The State Logistics Officer shall, under the supervision of the PSM Specialist, and in collaboration with other PSM staff, carry out the following activities.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Support quarterly review meetings, development of distribution plans and distribution of TB/HIV commodities.
- Prepare and submit reports to ARFH and as the need arises
- Support and assist in the management of anti-TB commodities at the assigned State central medical stores and health facilities.
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the supported facilities
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain preferably in procurement and supply chain management environment.
- Specific experience in malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB programmes strongly desired.
- Have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills.
- Familiarity with government & international donor agencies regulations and requirements with proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential.
N250, 000 monthly.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV and cover letter in one attachment (MSWord document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you applied for in the subject line of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed