POSITION : Branch Manager
Responsible for achieving the branch targets far major items (ie. commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spare parts).
Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- Develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets.
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the Organizational goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as Human Resources Manager at the branch
- Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for Major Items/Spare Parts and Service
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality and operational standards are maintained at the company's expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines - Major items and others
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI's (Rapid Results Initiatives)
- HND/B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or related Degree with an MBA
- 10 years strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles will be preferred)
- Product knowledge & Skills to handle technical problems, Warranty issues.
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products or services would best serve their interest
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Ability to guide & train others.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications to:email@example.com with "Branch Manager - Benin" as subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed