Vacancy at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Admin Manager
- A degree/HND in Business Administration/Social Sciences or related field is required.
- 10 years work experience in relevant field with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Masters in Business Administration or related field is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification in Administration e.g. Certified Administrative Professional is an advantage
- Develops fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for staff for daily operations
- Reviews and updates processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
- Advises Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions
- Develops and implements approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures
- Prepares and submits relevant reports on all activities of Admin and Facilities to the Managing Director
- Liaises with the Finance and Accounts Department to maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications and CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed