Training Manager at a Health Consulting Firm via Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
POSITION : Training Manager
- A Degree in any relevant courses
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Ability to Manage Time Effectively, Work Accurately and Quickly Under Pressure and Meet Deadlines.
- Strong Penchant for Business Development
- Effective Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
- Excellent ICT Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Digital Communications
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication (Both Written & Oral) Skills.
- Dependable Organizational Skills
- A Positive, Confident and Determined Approach to Tasks.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- Availability to travel.
- The Training Manager shall manage the effective implementation of training events and special projects for the organization.
- Oversee, design, develop, coordinate, and run both large- and small-scale training programs.
- Produce training materials, manuals or documentation and multimedia visual aids
- Use audio visual aids, computers, and teaching applications
- Manage a training budget
- Quality Management of Client/Internal Training Workshop
- Ensures adequate preparation and flawless execution of workshop, logistics and post training/workshop activities and that desired standard /quality is maintained and enhanced.
- Training and Development
- Write training proposals for clients briefs
- Develop and implement training programs for Clients
- Customize department training strategies or modules
- Continually modify, revise, and update the content of existing training programs to fit current trend.
- Support facilitators at training workshops for Clients and the Company by providing general administrative support.
- Prepare post training feedback or reports on training groups, targets and accomplishments.
- Document all work processes and activities to ensure that knowledge is effectively captured and managed.
- Growing the bottom-line by offering a mix of diverse service offering to a diverse audience.
- Improving on service offering by continually developing new products
- Maintain processes that ensure optimal relationship management
- Acquiring new clients.
- Growing existing client business and ensuring zero attrition.
- Ensure repeat business.
Work Hours and Environment
- Usual work:
- Time: 8am to 5pm
- Days: Monday to Friday.
- NB: For exceptional occasions work hours could be flexible/extended, sometimes weekends are required for projects. You shall be office-base ; however, the role involves a lot of traveling, expect to travel for projects.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications and CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed