Vacancy at Action Health Incorporated (AHI) for a Finance Officer
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) a none governmental non-profit human development organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Finance Officer
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or equivalent of experience.
- 2 years’ Audit experience
- Less than 35 years of Age
- Is able to adapt and work under pressure, possess strong interpersonal skills that enable her/him to work well with a diverse team.
- Be flexible to meet job demands and is a team player.
- Daily filing of correspondence and update of files (LSIR, FIRS, Pension, Insurance and others.
- Computation of payments, preparation of vouchers and payment of participants’ DSA, Transportation and Honorarium for training, programmes and other events that require payments of such.
- Handling of Organizational stocks and preparation of monthly update.
- Preparation of Trip Budgets for staff and consultants and handling of their retirements thereon.
- Data Capture on Accounting Software (All Domiciliary Transactions, and Investment Transactions.)
- Payment of All Cheque, Management and Senior staff salaries.
- Real Time Data Capture on Accounting Software.
- Preparation Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Attachment of Relevant supporting Documentations.
- Preparation of Monthly Schedule for Withholding Tax Remittances.
- Collection of sales proceeds from library, clinic and admin. Units
- Preparation of weekly Bank Balances.
How To Apply
Candidates should send a one page suitability statement and resume in MS word with the position applied for clearly stated in the email subject line addressed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed