Vacancy for Human Resource Officer at the Millard Fuller Foundation
The Millard Fuller Foundation, a housing organisation with international affiliation and located in Masaka (near Abuja), is currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Masaka, Nasarawa
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Resource
- Responsible for all operational and routine HR tasks and processes
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain employee benefits programmes and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Dissemination of information from HR department to management and other staff members
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND or higher qualification in any relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate situations, decisions, issues.
- Must be smart and agile
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Human Resources certification would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed