Our client is one of the leading multifarious retail goods companies in the country. The company deals in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Grocery Products, Bakery, Toiletries, Household, Kitchenware and Sports Items.
The floor manager is in charge of the area of the store where product is shopped by consumers. He/she maintains the stock on the shelves and supervises the people who work in the grocery aisles. The floor manager assists in setting up merchandising displays and ensures they are in the right place on the floor plan, Greets customers in a friendly manner and ensures that other store employees are doing the same. In addition, a floor manager resolves customer complaints and may order special items at a customer's request. He may also help unload trucks to get the stock on the floor, work with vendors and rotate product on shelves.
- Manage Floor stock levels and make key decision about stock control and ordering.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- Analyze and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- To use software and programs to record sales figures and effective analyze data.
- To Manage staff including, interviewing and hiring new staff, conducting performance reviews, and providing on the job training.
- Deal with staffing issues such as delivering staff training, ensuring quality standards are meet and resolving legal security and health and safety issues.
- Process customer complaint, comments and feedback while working to resolve any issues.
- Organize and execute promotions, sales events and innovative business processes.
- To Maintain market awareness and performing competitor analysis, and introducing new and innovate business process to maintain a competitive advantage.
- At least Five-year previous retail experience where sales targets where regularly met.
- Ability to prepare, plan and prioritize actions while efficiently delegating.
- Confident in oneself with ability to think quick in a range of situations.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and encourage them to generate fresh and innovative ideas to drive success.
- An enthusiastic leader who is able to motive and drive others.
- A bachelors degree in any Business related field.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed