VACANCY FOR HEAD SALES (INSURANCE SECTOR)
streSERT Services Limited
₦150,000 - 300,000
Our client is a licensed and well established leading Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Company with head office in Port Harcourt and branch office in the Lagos State.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The Head Sales will be responsible for overseeing all Sales and Marketing activities of the company and managing the Sales team.
- Lead the Sales operations within the company; solicit potential buyers of policies.
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of sales and marketing activities.
- Set activities and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services.
- Work on Key Account Management plans with the Sales Team Leads.
- Actively monitor sales performance against budget and promptly address the reasons for the variances.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process and ensure the implementation of changes to address challenges.
- Attend conferences to generate new business leads; network with the intention to generate new business for the company.
- Determine discounts and premiums as agreed with other unit heads.
- Motivate, and give continuous training to all members of the sales department.
- Create and implement business strategies and goals; identifying the business risks that maybe involved.
- Work alongside adjusters, investigators, and appraisers in approving claims to ascertain premiums paid on insurances sold.
- Advise clients and dealers on policies and operating procedures to ensure effectiveness of business.
- Consult with units’ heads to plan advertising and obtain information on insurance policies and other consulting service terms when required.
- Oversee the Regional Sales Managers and their team members.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services as required.
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by signing on new clients and retaining them.
- Defined long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Insurance, Actuarial Science or related field.
- A Master's degree and relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, is highly desired will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' related Insurance Sales experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines.
- Strong understanding of reinsurance, management and practice and insurance brokerage experience.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Strong marketing skills is essential for this role (it is desired that the candidate already has account being managed to aid their new assignment).
- Very attractive with good career prospect and other work benefits.
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND UPDATED CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HSIBF’ as subject of mail before 13th April 2018.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed