Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Sometimes, sales representatives will focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients.
• Welcome customers with a smile as they enter into premises
• Proactively ask customer how they can be assisted
• Provide customers with product information that they need
• Escort customers to the correct aisles
• Explain product features and warranty agreements
• Demonstrate the working of a product when required
• Provide information on daily deals and promotions
• Ensure that all products are well stocked and are easy to reach
• Assist customers by taking down products that may not be easy to reach
• Provide information regarding each product and any discount offers associated with it
• Make sure that work area and aisles are clean and shelves are dusted properly
• Respond to customers’ requests and concerns in a resourceful manner
Education and Skills
APPLY ONLY THROUGH THE MESSAGE PAGE TO AVOID OBSTRUCTION OR DESELECTION..
SELECTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED.
0 - 3 years