Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products. They are in need of a Corporate Sales Executive for their office at Lagos (VI).
Purpose: B2B sector account management, customer relationship management and management of corporate sales team.
Reports to: Business Head.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
· Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
· Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
· Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
· Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
· Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
· Identify and approach new business with proposals
Minimum educational standard: B.SC
Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
· Self-motivated and hardworking.
· Result driven with constant desire to earn a high income.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Confident and determined.
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Good interpersonal skills.