Job Vacancy: Creative Director (Freelance) at Revelation Properties Limited
Revelation Properties Limited is a leading Real Estate Company with a corporate vision of reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria by the provision of cost-effective, genuine, Greenfield Real Estate Projects across Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Creative Director (Freelance)
Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Direct and motivate team of cinematographer, creative designer, digital marketer, content writer, photographer etc. to help them use their talents effectively, increasing the ROI of the organization
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results and forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- All other duties as assigned
- BSC in any related field with at least 5 years’ proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Is mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a significant difference in the world
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com using “Freelance Creative Director” as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed