Network Engineer (Technical Sales) at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Engineer (Technical Sales)
- Network Engineer to work within the Business Development unit as Technical Sales Engr.
- The candidate will work closely with Enterprise engineers, Wireless engineers and Sales and marketing team. He must be knowledgeable in the following among others:
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Highly knowledgeable on WiFi networks
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements
Degrees or equivalent in the following subjects can be included:
- Computer Science, Computer Software/Computer Systems Engineering And Networks Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics
- Network security management
- A CCNA or equivalent Professional certification is desirable.
- An analytical mind and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good Time management and Strong documentation skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercial and business awareness.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed