Teclab Management Services Limited a specialist consulting firm is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
POSITION : Retail Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day running of stores or departments with the aim of maximizing profits while minimizing costs.
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail Management.
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness;
- Desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly;
- Customer focus;
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed