Vacancy for Store Officer at Stresert Services Limited
StreSert Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Store Officer
- Responsible for all Store activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory for the organization.
- Maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies received etc.
- Inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Return cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, physical inventory and prepare monthly inventory reports.
- Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store-keeping functions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Receives stores, issues supplies and compiles records of supply transactions across broad, utilizing a computer inventory control system.
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies in storerooms neatly and issues material supplies.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education: Ordinary National Diploma (OND). Ideal candidate must have 1-2 years related experience in store management.
Ability To: Perform general storekeeping duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.
Knowledge of: Modern store procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials e.g. FIFO, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc
Work Days : Monday - Friday: 8 am - 6pm; Saturday: Half-day
Salary : Salary is between N35,000 – N45,000/m (Based on experience)
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SODR2’ as subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed