We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Our Client, one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria - offering products in the categories of Juice, Dairy and Snacks, is recruiting for this position
· The responsibility of Marketing Planning & Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
· Requires less supervision.
· Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
· Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions.
· Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
· Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing - with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
· Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
· Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
· Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
· Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations.
Education & Skills:
· HND/BSc (Marketing) from university or any Institute of repute.
· Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
· Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
· Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
· Stress Management.
· Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
· Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.