Category Brand Manager, Gum at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Brand Manager, Gum
Job: Brand/Product/Category Marketing
- Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market.
- The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category.
- The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
- Typically works with a timeframe for less than 12 months.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company
- Work together with all your peers and customers. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input.
- Exemplify the company’s Higher Purpose & Values in practice - this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in Brand Management
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Influencing senior teams.
- Strong people management skills
- Communication skills
- Idea Leadership and Drive for Results
- Handling Complexity, problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Business Acumen, Organizational agility
- Project leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- University degree
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed