Global Marori Rice Limited is a privately-owned indigenous company that was incorporated in 2018 as a Limited Liability Company under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. The Company was incorporated in April 2018. Global Marori Mills Limited is an agro-allied company that is principally involved in agro processing, farming and rural development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering and Production Manager
This staff coordinates the production of milled rice, which basically comprises the operation and maintenance of the rice processing & parboiling machines. The production/operations department is basically made up of rice mill operation, maintenance and procurement units.
Core Roles And Responsibilities Of Head Of Production
- Supervision of all production personnel; organizing and monitoring work flow; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the production process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; developing reporting procedures and systems; and facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field. Msc will be an added advantage
- 3 or more years of experience in engineering and production management.
- Sound Engineering Background with Exposure to latest Engineering Standards
- Problem Solving & Multi-Tasking
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
18th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
subject of email should be the Job Title applied for.