Get the Job: Human Resources Manager at Updeal Resources
Updeal Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; and drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures;
- Actively being involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts and managing the hiring process;
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs;
- Assisting in performance management processes;
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, data, paper works etc.) in accordance with the firm’s policy;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure compliance;
- Updating job requirements when needed;
- Contacting and verifying applicants’ references;
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and overseeing employee health and safety procedures;
- Representing the firm in community and recruiting events; and
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
Essential Skills And Educational Requirements
- First degree in Human Resources Management or any other business-related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspect of Human Resources Management;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or other business-related fields is an added advantage;
- Professional certificate in Institute of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (“CIPM”) is required; (Candidate without CIPM professional qualification and certification should not apply); and
- Demonstration of practical knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Must be a goal-oriented, organised team player;
- Must be a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge;
- Ability to mentor and lead;
- Ability to present company mission and history clearly and confidently;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word (must be at least 80% proficient); and
- Must possess great professional attitude.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply