Cardinal Stone - We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Overview of Role
- The core responsibility of the COO will be to ensure superior operational performance across all business support functions, in line with the broader goals of the CardinalStone Partners Group, while anticipating, identifying and planning for changing organizational needs
Areas of Oversight and Role
- Human Resources Management: Oversee and guide the Human Resources Manager to drive recruiting, performance evaluation, salary administration, employee relations, benefits administration, and other human resource management functions
- Legal: Work closely with the Head of Legal and Company Secretary to ensure that all regulatory requirements and company secretarial functions are carried out appropriately, and handle additional legal issues as they arise
- Information Technology: Works closely with the Head of IT to oversee technology systems design and development, other systems management functions, as well as the overall IT infrastructure
- Administration: Oversee the Administrative team, with responsibility for facilities management, front desk operations, the Company's fleet, and other office administration functions
- Branding: Oversee the brand manager, and be the ultimate custodian of the Company' marketing, communications, branding, and client and community outreach activities
- Special Projects: Direct responsibility for one-off special or cross functional projects that may arise
Person Specifications/ Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from a top tier university.
- Degrees with an analytical/numerical leaning preferred.
- Post-graduate degree such as MBA is an added advantage
- 7+ years of work experience, with at least 3 years of experience managing teams.
- Experience in operational management roles preferred, with cross-functional experience and responsibility developing and implementing organizational processes
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience in a middle-office role in a financial services, management consulting or other client-service firm will be a strong advantage.
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Project Planning, Reporting & Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to build and lead effective teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Due Date: 15th June, 2015
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed