Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply to clients including multinational Oil/Gas Companies, information technology, procurement and supply and security. Through our highly motivated staff and partners all over the world we render the best services that bring satisfaction to our clients. One of our multinational Oil/Gas clients seeks the services of:
Job Title: Campaign of Works (CoW) Planner
Ensure that planning procedure and work management systems are adhered to by the team and that campaign of works (CoW) projects are executed within the expected timeframe and resource
The CoW planner shall efficiently manage the interface with various campaign stakeholders, during preparation, execution and close out phases, in particular for the following works:
• Major Maintenance : Rotating machine preventive maintenance, maintenance repairs, etc
• Fabric maintenance: Coating and painting repairs of site production facilities, etc.
• Inspection: Field operations inspection activities.
• Construction: Replacement of corroded lines, miscellaneous modifications, project construction activities
• Projects: Tie-in, installations and pre-commissioning works, etc. The campaign of works planner is responsible for the development, issuance and management of all CoW integrated planning at a reasonable time.
Services to be performed by the CONTRACTOR shall include the following, but without limitation:
Conduct core campaign of works preparation activities by supporting the campaign of works team through the following:
• Material procurement
• Resources mobilisation
• Cost follow-up
• Updated planning
• Regular liaisons with ALL departments through regular meetings.
• Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities.
• Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs.
• Valuation with other departments and integrated operations planners for estimation and management of POB.
• Work orders & Notification creation follow-up in SAP.
• Logistics arrangement for CoW of works mobilization.
• Site visits and all CoW readiness / preparation activities. Conduct core campaign of works planning activities through the following.
• Perform core integrated planning of campaign of works activities (High & detailed plan development, tracking / real time updates during execution and close out).
• Collect schedules from different stakeholders (ECP, Site production, etc) for the production of integrated CoW plan.
• Development of high-level and detailed plans and schedules relating to fabric maintenance, modifications and project activities.
• Provide project planning services in support of the Campaign Co-ordinator as may be required.
• Produce 5 weeks look ahead, 4 months and 12 months project plans to allow effective integration with Operations plans.
• Produce Macro planning, Planning POB level 1 & detail planning by shifts if required.
• Ensure production and co-activities constraints are properly captured in all produced planning.
• From the plans produced, develop Personnel on Board histograms to allow project logistics to be managed effectively
• Development and implementation of progress monitoring reports and data gathering systems to ensure progress is monitored, compared to baseline plans and budgets and reported effectively to project management.
• Highlight shortfalls in progress and potential threats to CoW project objectives.
• Provide assistance to ensure that Campaign of works activities are appropriately prioritised and planned accordingly.
• Support the Company position at Contractor premises, sites and on vessels if appropriate, during site construction, when required.
• Timely report of any potential problems during CoW preparation & execution in a pro-active manner
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with site and office personnel through effective communication and by making regular visits to site installations.
• Track and propose mitigation measures on issues which can impact CoW preparation (procurement, modification requests process, site accommodation, personnel transfer /supply boats availability, etc).
• Perform real time update / tracking of CoW activities during execution (This should show progress deviation, budgeted and achieved POB/ Man-hours / PTW, etc).
• Timely daily reports preparation and distribution during CoW execution.
• Provide data and play active role in the preparation of REX and close out reports at the end of every CoW projects.
• Degree in Engineering, Management or similar discipline.
• 5-10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry, in production, operations or project management.
• Excellent experience on Primavera planning software is a must and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Power point).
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high workload in a continuously changing and demanding environment.
• Proven capability of understanding and solving typical planning / scheduling and reporting system problems.
• Proven experience of planning multi-discipline projects.
• Ability to plan and prioritise work scopes in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints
• Good knowledge of a production plant, equipment and maintenance systems.
• Good understanding of workforce efficiency in terms of productivity, non-productive time and indirect time.
• Knowledge of Total metier technical rules and of the international standards.
• Resident with standard working hours, 5 days a week.
• Opportunity for Onsite visits during actual campaign of works execution.
• Location, Port Harcourt Office, Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com