Smallholder Partnerships Analyst at Babban Gona
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Smallholder Partnerships Analyst
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- Babban Gona seeks to hire an Analyst to provide support to the Smallholder Partnerships team.
- Manage recruiting, training, and performance management of farmer members – iteratively ensuring that standards of agronomy best practices are maintained;
- Resolve all farmer concerns in a proactive and timely manner according to company standards – within a 24 hour period from reporting date;
- Intervene as required when customer service challenges escalate and must be addressed at higher level;
- Build rapport with existing and prospective farmers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining Babban Gona farmers;
- Work in partnership with relevant team members and business units to develop and execute local tactics, as well as provide feedback on comprehensive recruitment and retention programs;
- Educate team on best practices and ensure standards are maintained on providing professional, best-in-class service to member farmers and monitor compliance;
- Provide farmers with timely and adequate resources to ensure that the Babban Gona brand is always accessible to the members we serve;
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across communities.
- Manage team to ensure 100% accuracy on plant growing activity is logged on appropriate software application
- Guide team on people management issues
- Ensure that standards are maintained and members are in good standing;
- Constantly communicating program status and risks to leadership, and presenting options and recommendations;
- Constantly improving the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics, or any related field;
- Proven problem solving abilities;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious;
- Positive attitude to work;
- Customer-oriented - Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed