Our client is an Oil Field Services Holding Company for the Power, Oil and Gas Industry. The Company started operations over two decades ago and has strategic alliances with Overseas International Companies. The Company provides engineering services and other related services which include pipelines services, production services, marines, survey and evaluation of facilities, safety, equipment procurement, engineering designs and construction. The Company is looking for a high calibre qualified Accountant with substantial experience in leading and delivering high quality financial services gained from an organisation of comparable scale.
Chief Financial Officer (Oil and Gas)
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting to the Executive Chairman, you will provide overall financial direction, planning, reporting and leadership with responsibility for all financial matters relating to the group. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Developing and implementing effective financial strategies, controlling framework and management systems to guide and support business operations.
• Providing financial advice on the company’s short, medium and long term cash / funding / risk situation to the management.
• Implementing Board and Management financial policies in line with approved financial procedures and generally accepted Financial / Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
• Preparation of the corporate strategic planning process, company’s annual budgets, monitoring and reporting performance against targets, variances analyses and initiating corrective actions.
• Providing auditable financial accounts to management.
• Boosting a robust financial standards and dynamism of the company through efficient utilisation of manpower, attention to details, etc.
• Liaising with external auditors, regulatory authorities and financial management consultants.
How To Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Due Date: Not Stated