Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Prepare customer service summary reports and co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
- Responsible for being familiar with the organization’s by-laws in order that all recruitment and retention decisions are made within by-law boundaries.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with the organization’s other branch/regional offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affects retention.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them to the [Insert position title] on a regular basis.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week to [Insert position title].
- Co-ordinates the organization's involvement in internal and external trade shows.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Works effectively under pressure.
- Possess high energy.
- Must be highly dependable.
- Must be proactive and customer service oriented.
- Performs multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Committed to frequent deadlines.
- Must interface effectively with internal department and outside resources.
- Works independently and displays sense of urgency.
- Must solve complex problems.
- Must work with others as part of team and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses long term and short term planning skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and very accurate.
All applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed